Types of Car Accidents We Handle
Our attorneys are prepared to represent people injured in all kinds of car accidents, including:
- T-bone collisions. These are side-impact crashes where one car hits another at a 90-degree angle. T-bone collisions often happen at intersections where one motorist runs a red light and slams into the side of another legally moving through the intersection.
- Sideswipes. Two vehicles travelling parallel to each other can collide. Often, one motorist does not check their blind spot when trying to merge or pass on the highway.
- Head-on collisions. These deadly, high-speed accidents can cause unimaginable damage. Head on collisions often occur when a drowsy or intoxicated motorist drifts into oncoming traffic.
- Rear-end collision. A fender bender can happen when one vehicle follows another too closely and has insufficient time to brake.
- Rollovers. A vehicle can roll onto its side or roof when the wheels hit an obstruction, such as soft dirt on the shoulder.
Download Your FREE Guide Today
"Buying Car Insurance: A Guide"
Other Porterdale Practice Areas
Personal Injury | Auto Accidents | DUI Accidents | Premises Liability | Bicycle Accidents | Pedestrian Accidents | Wrongful Death | Motorcycle Accidents | Truck Accidents | Workplace Injuries | Mass Torts | Child Injuries | Nursing Home Neglect | Pharmaceutical Injury | Environmental Law & Toxic Torts | Crosswalk Accident | Slip & Fall Accident