Proving Your Case
The fact that you were injured does not, by itself, prove you are entitled to compensation. Instead, Georgia law requires that the person responsible be negligent. Put simply, negligence means that the person or entity did not act with sufficient care.
For example, the following are examples of negligence:
- A motorist who is not paying attention because they are texting or eating when they hit you.
- A motorist who does not look over their shoulder when backing up.
- A motorist who is reckless around motorcycles, such as passing them illegally or tailgating them.
- A pedestrian who steps in front of a motorcycle, causing you to lose control.
- A motorcycle manufacturer that creates a defective part on the motorcycle, which ultimately fails and causes a crash.
Contact MG Law Today
Motorcycle accidents are difficult to overcome, but help is available. At our firm, we regularly represent injured bikers who need a settlement to help pay their rent or mortgage and keep the lights on. Reach out to us today.
One of our Rockdale County motorcycle accident lawyers can meet with you for a free consultation. Schedule yours by calling 770-629-0586 or sending us an online message.