Types of Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle accidents can happen anywhere. However, based on our experience, we tend to see the following types of collisions:
- Rear-end crash. A cyclist might be stopped at an intersection when a motorist comes up behind them and hits them.
- Left-hand turn accidents. A driver might make a left-hand turn directly in front of a motorcycle, leading to an inevitable crash.
- Lane-change accidents. A motorist might not check his blind spot when changing lanes, or else the driver checks but fails to note the motorcycle already in the lane.
- Car door collisions. Someone in a parked car might open a door, even though a biker is approaching the vehicle. As a result, the motorcyclist hits the door and is thrown from their bike.
- Head on collisions. A motorist might veer into oncoming traffic and slam into a motorcyclist. These accidents can be particularly deadly.
These are only some of the most common accidents. There are many others. If someone forced you from the road or hit you, then you could have a valid legal claim. You should meet with a McDonough motorcycle accident lawyer for a free consultation.
Making Legal Help Affordable
Many accident victims express fears that they cannot afford an attorney after an accident, but nothing could be farther from the truth. At our firm, we handle cases on contingency, which means our clients do not have to pay any fees upfront. Instead, our lawyers will take a percentage of any settlement or jury award that our clients receive.
This arrangement works great for our clients. It also creates an incentive for our attorneys to get the most compensation available or our clients. If you don’t win, we don’t win.
Speak with an Attorney Today
MG Law has obtained many favorable settlements for our clients. We have negotiated with many of the state’s largest insurance companies, and we know how to drive a hard bargain.
For help with your case, contact us today to schedule a free consultation.