Conyers Personal Injury Attorney
Serving residents in and around Atlanta area communities, a Conyers injury attorney at MG Law understands the shock, pain, and expense victims of personal injury face and is there to help clients recover the highest settlement possible for damages.
Our reputation for professional, successful litigation and negotiation sets us apart from other, less qualified Georgia attorneys. Fully qualified and prepared to litigate your claim in any State Court or magistrate, Georgia personal injury law firm MG Law represents most cases on a contingency-only basis.
Personal injury caused by someone else’s negligence, whether mental or physical, creates serious and oftentimes devastating problems to innocent victims. Catastrophic injury, disfigurement or dismemberment, or even wrongful death oftentimes creates a lifetime of struggle.
Please get in touch with our Conyers personal injury lawyers today by calling
Common Types of Personal Injury Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Auto Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Violent Crime
- Workplace Accident
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
Victims of injuries from defective products need a Conyers product liability lawyer who knows how to take on insurers who deny claims and big corporations who hide behind expensive attorneys who do everything they can to minimize an injury claim, including attempts to prove that you are at least partially responsible for your own injuries.
Conyers personal injury lawyer Michael Geoffroy takes a personal interest in representing seriously injured people and pursues not only past and present medical expenses incurred because of injuries caused by others, but also asks the court to consider future expenses, such as reconstructive surgery after disfigurement.
Our team of legal and medical experts know the questions to ask and how to document anticipated costs. We’ll also seek lost wages, including the ability to earn a living in the future.
Your claim may also include the expense of modifications to accommodate your disability, as well as expenses incurred because of property damage in addition to the injury itself. Emotional distress, punitive damages, or wrongful death may also apply, depending on the circumstances of your case.
Injured in an Accident? You Have Rights!
Were you hurt by the negligence of another? You may have the right to seek compensation. Call our office today for your FREE consultation!Get Help Now
Conyers Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Based in Conyers, Georgia, MG Law represents clients in a variety of personal injury cases:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Car Accident or Auto Accident
- Child Injuries
- Crosswalk Accidents
- Daycare Injuries
- DUI Accidents
- Mass Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Pharmaceutical Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Rideshare Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Work or Workplace Related Accidents and Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Our lawyers are dedicated to getting you the best verdict or settlement in your case. Whether you are in Fulton, DeKalb, Clayton, Rockdale, Newton, Walton, Gwinnett or anywhere in Georgia, our personal injury experts will help you and lead a team dedicated to getting the best result.
In addition to the case areas listed above, our firm can assist in cases involving pedestrian accidents, uninsured motorist accidents, dental malpractice, professional malpractice, medical devices, products liability, dog bites, and other injuries due to the negligence or intentional act of someone else. If you have recently been the victim and are suffering from an injury, contact our lawyers now to get the help you need.
Signs You Need to Hire a Conyers, Georgia Personal Injury Attorney:
- The insurance company is trying to get out of paying you the compensation you deserve. Your settlement amount should not be restricted to your initial medical bills. Consider your future costs associated with physical therapy, chiropractic, massage, medications, and other treatments to aid in pain management and recovery. Add to that your lost wages and the stack of unpaid bills on the counter. As you can see, your actual financial losses can be astounding. Don’t let the insurance company get away with robbing you.
- Your employer’s communication borders on harassment. Daily phone calls and emails requesting information are not uncommon, but they are not necessary. These are sure signs of panic coming straight from your employer’s human resources office. We advise our clients to forward all of those requests to their attorneys so that the legal team can review the requests and respond in a considered and prudent way.
- The cause of your injury was gross negligence on the part of your employer. Your company is responsible for keeping you safe when you are on the job. If the working conditions they provided were unsafe, you possess all the leverage. There is no reason for your employer not to bend over backward to make sure you have everything you need to heal properly before getting back to work. Any amount of trouble is certainly a good reason to put in a call to a personal injury attorney.
Contact Our Injury Lawyers in Conyers Today
MG Law aggressively and professionally litigates and defends personal injury claims, explores and identifies all possible at-fault parties, fully interviews witnesses, asking questions that may have been overlooked, and carefully examines evidence.
Don’t delay. Consulting with a qualified Conyers personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after you’ve been hurt is critical to your case. Knowing how to investigate, examine and present evidence in an effective manner can mean the difference between a base settlement and one that adequately restores your losses and meets your needs. The two year Statute of Limitations is also a serious consideration. Waiting too long could disqualify your claim, regardless of validity. Call (770) 988-5252 or reach us online today for a free consultation.