Types of Personal Injury Cases:
Based in Conyers, Georgia, with offices in Covington and Atlanta, MG Law represents clients in personal injury cases.
- Car Accident or Auto Accident
- Trucking Accident
- DUI Accident
- Premises Liability
- Pedestrian Accident
- Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Accidents
- Work or Workplace Related Accidents and Injuries
Our lawyers are dedicated to getting you the best verdict or settlement in your case. Whether you are in Fulton, DeKalb, Clayton, Rockdale, Newton, Walton, Gwinnett or anywhere in Georgia, our personal injury experts will help you and lead a team dedicated to getting the best result.
In addition to the case areas listed above, our firm can assist in cases involving medical malpractice, dental malpractice, professional malpractice, medical devices, products liability, slip and fall, dog bites, and other injuries due to the negligence or intentional act of someone else. If you have recently been the victim and are suffering from an injury contact our lawyers now to get the help you need.
The difference a qualified work injury attorney can make in your recovery
If you were recently hurt on the job, you might be pondering the possibility of hiring a work injury attorney. You may find yourself struggling with this decision. After all, you don’t want to create tension with your employer or put your job in danger. Wouldn’t it be easier just to heal up and get back to work?
It’s not always that simple. Sometimes the healing time is far longer than expected. Other times, the employer’s insurance company refuses to cover all the necessary expenses. Once in a while, an injured employee finds that their job is in jeopardy due to their injury. You don’t have to be left holding the bill at the end of your recovery.
Signs you need to hire an injury attorney:
- The insurance company is trying to get out of paying you the compensation you deserve. Your settlement amount should not be restricted to your initial medical bills. Consider your future costs associated with physical therapy, chiropractic, massage, medications, and other treatments to aid in pain management and recovery. Add to that your lost wages and the stack of unpaid bills on the counter. As you can see, your actual financial losses can be astounding. Don’t let the insurance company get away with robbing you.
- Your employer’s communication borders on harassment. Daily phone calls and emails requesting information are not uncommon, but they are not necessary. These are sure signs of panic coming straight from your employer’s human resources office. We advise our clients to forward all of those requests to their attorneys so that the legal team can review the requests and respond in a considered and prudent way.
- The cause of your injury was gross negligence on the part of your employer. Your company is responsible for keeping you safe when you are on the job. If the working conditions they provided were unsafe, you possess all the leverage. There is no reason for your employer not to bend over backward to make sure you have everything you need to heal properly before getting back to work. Any amount of trouble is certainly a good reason to put in a call to a work injury attorney.
Conyers Personal Injury Attorney
Serving residents in and around Atlanta area communities, a Conyers injury attorney at MG Law understands the shock, pain, and expense victims of personal injury face and is there to help clients recover the highest settlement possible for damages. Our reputation for professional, successful litigation and negotiation sets us apart from other, less qualified Georgia attorneys. Fully qualified and prepared to litigate your claim in any State Court or magistrate, Georgia personal injury law firm MG Law represents most cases on a contingency-only basis.
Personal injury caused by someone else’s negligence, whether mental or physical, creates serious and oftentimes devastating problems to innocent victims. Catastrophic injury, disfigurement or dismemberment, or even wrongful death oftentimes creates a lifetime of struggle.
Types of Cases We Handle