Commitment to Justice. Requirements for the MG Law Scholarship
- The scholarship must be submitted, in full, by March 1st, 2023.
- LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications for scholarship can be submitted by any high school senior.
- A student aid report (if available) showing income status of your household must be attached for application to be considered.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached with counselor or school representative signature for application to be considered.
- This scholarship is a one time scholarship worth $1,000. It will be awarded March 28th, 2023.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Claims made on the application will be verified before scholarship is awarded.
MG Law looks forward to reviewing your scholarship application.