Commitment to Justice. Requirements for the MG Law Scholarship
NOT TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2021 YEAR.
- The scholarship must be submitted, in full, by July 1, 2020. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications for scholarship can be submitted by any high school senior or current attendee of an institute of higher education outside the state of Georgia (including tech schools). If you are currently attending school in the state of Georgia, please instead apply for our Georgia scholarship.
- A student aid report (if available) showing income status of your household must be attached for application to be considered.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached with counselor or school representative signature for application to be considered.
- This scholarship is a one time scholarship worth $1,000. It will be awarded August 1, 2020
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Claims made on the application will be verified before scholarship is awarded.
- All applicants must be submitted electronically using the form below:
MG Law looks forward to reviewing your scholarship application.