Commitment to Justice. Requirements for the MG Law Scholarship
- The scholarship must be submitted, in full, by July 15, 2021. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications for scholarship can be submitted by any high school senior or current attendee of an institute of higher education inside the state of Georgia (including tech schools).
- A student aid report (if available) showing income status of your household must be attached for application to be considered.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached with counselor or school representative signature for application to be considered.
- This scholarship is a one time scholarship worth $1,000. It will be awarded August 1, 2021
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Claims made on the application will be verified before scholarship is awarded.
- All applicants must be submitted electronically using the form below:
MG Law looks forward to reviewing your scholarship application.