Types Of Bus Accidents
There are many kinds of bus accidents:
- Bus and motor vehicle crash. A bus can clip another vehicle on the road when passing or making a turn.
- Bus and pedestrian collision. A bus driver who is not watching where he is going can slam into a pedestrian. Many of these collisions are fatal.
- Single bus accidents. A bus could collide with a stationary object, like a parked vehicle or fire hydrant. Some buses run off the road.
- Malfunctioning bus accidents. A defect on the bus could cause the driver to lose control or cause the bus to catch on fire.
- Road defects. Something wrong with the road—like a pothole—could cause an accident.
Some people also fall while getting on or off a bus because of a defect with how the bus has been maintained. These victims can seriously injure themselves and deserve compensation just like a pedestrian struck by a bus when crossing the street.
Other Atlanta Practice Areas
Personal Injury | Auto Accidents | DUI Accidents | Premises Liability | Bicycle Accidents | Pedestrian Accidents | Wrongful Death | Motorcycle Accidents | Truck Accidents | Workplace Injuries | Mass Torts | Child Injuries | Nursing Home Neglect | Pharmaceutical Injury | Environmental Law & Toxic Torts | Crosswalk Accident | Slip & Fall Accident | Bus Accidents |